Use of the website and content
This web site (the "Website") and services on it are offered to you for your personal use only. Commercial use of this website is strictly prohibited. You may not use the site in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
By using the website, you unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may at its sole discretion at any time without notice change the format and content of this website and/or the services and suspend the operation of the website and/or the services in order to undertake repair or maintenance work, or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the website and/or the services.
You will comply with all directions and instructions given by Anubavam in relation to the use of and access to the website and the services. The website might contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Anubavam disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website and will not be liable for the content of any communications or messages received by you from other users.
Restrictions of use
You agree that you will not use the website or the supplies for any of the following improper or unlawful purposes.
- Publish, post, upload, email, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, information or pictures that are indecent, inappropriate, obscene, pornographic, objectionable, threatening, menacing, harassing, stalking, racist, offensive, defamatory, libelous, infringing or are alleged to be violate the legal right of others, or otherwise unlawful;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or software or programs other materials that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment or in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence;
- Download any file or materials, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know cannot be used legally;
- Engage in any other behavior likely to inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website or the services or that is otherwise likely to damage or destroy the reputation of the website;
- Advertise or offer to sell goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Remove, falsify or delete any product identification or author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary rights or any restriction on or in the Supplies and/or the website or identification or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in material on the website or Supplies
- Collect or store personal information about other end users
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Anubavam, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Make copies, modify, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, distribute or manipulate identifiers, or alter all or any part of the website or any materials contained on it in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Engage in any illegal activities
Intellectual property rights
This Web Site (including the software used to operate it) and the trade marks, service marks, graphics, logos and any information or material used in connection with the Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Anubavam and/or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. You are not granted any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Anubavam or third-party trademarks. If you believe that material located on or linked to by anubavam.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Anubavam. Anubavam will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
Limitations of liability
In no case will the services of anubavam.com or its directors, employees or other representatives, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental or consequential damages. In no event will anubavam.com will not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation or concealment or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable laws arising out of the information, bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control or the opinions or conclusions held or made, any websites linked to this site, any use of this web site, or the content contained at any, or any personal objects resulting from the downloading of material or accessing any information or material, services and quality of servers, games, products, services or sites, or all such sites is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that the use of anubavam website is at your sole risk. Anubavam expressly disclaims there are no warranties, express or implied, implied or limited to the impllied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Anubavam makes no warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous, secure or uninterrupted. Use of any material download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile phone, wireless device or data that results from the download of any such material.
Modification to the terms and conditions
You may contact Anubavam about any problems or questions with this Web Site at: firstname.lastname@example.org.