We have successfully delivered 250+ projects with an impressive portfolio of 100+ clients including Fortune 500 companies in 23 countries with the right reputation for cost-effectiveness and delivery of high quality products and services.
We have a special focus on user interface and experience. We conduct workshops and training on understanding user needs and bring out the best experience with a well-defined set of mature processes and development frameworks.
Over 70% of our developers have 7+ years of experience and the rest 30% are mentored by them. Many of our developers have worked in multiple countries and understand various cultures and have built solutions for different industries.
We religiously follow developing automated test scripts from every scenarios to core platforms. We use frameworks like Selenium, Appium and TestNG. Also we use automation and tools in all aspects of testing including functional, regression, load and system testing.
Anubavam promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary software development, early delivery and continuous improvement, as well as rapid, flexible response for change and adaptation of plans.
Expertise in Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, Docker, Cloudbees, etc.., cloud environments for web application and HockeyApp, Fabric, TestFlight environments for mobile application.