Our client wanted to take advantage of mobile technology across 60+ brands and 1500+ stores. This was to respond to the three-fourths of its customers who use their mobile phones for in-store purchases. The retailer has over 4.5 million members signed up for the loyalty rewards program. They wanted to provide an easier way to reward their tech-savvy customers with loyalty points and attract new users. The primary target is to offer customers the mobile app to earn and redeem points for different brands. The loyalty app supports both English and Arabic languages.
- Using the local database, process flow and architecture are connected throughout the system
- Users can share offers with friends via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Maps integration
- App works if Internet and GPS are in On/Off modes
- App allows user to view offers optimized to retail location across 1500 stores
- Supports English and Arabic language
- Provides automatic updates in the app