Anubavam's expertise in building mobile apps will ensure that our Insurance app is targeted correctly and gets the expected results. We can help your company or agency to build an insurance app either for your customers or for your agents. If you have an idea we can help you define it and build innovative insurance apps in the following areas:
- Auto Insurance
- Insurance solutions
- Property Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Motor home/Recreational vehicle Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Boat/Personal Watercraft Insurance
- Business Owner/Business interruption Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Managed Care Insurance
Whether you are a company providing insurance to your customers or an agency providing insurance services to your customer we understand that Insurance is just not a commodity that you sell. When you sell insurance you make a promise to your customers to deliver the best possible level of service to ensure protection of their things that matter to them.
How we can help you to monetize the insurance mobile app?
The insurance mobile app is guaranteed to provide returns many times the investment. You can use the insurance app as a trusted marketing salesperson. The app ensures that your message goes across to your prospective customers in the way you intend it to. You can have many creative apps to improve quoting behavior of customers or to plainly be in touch with them with a plethora of social media tools. This app helps to engage with customers and build a deep relationship such as:
- Provide interactive games which will appeal to the younger generation
- Make e-magazines available to your customer
- Allow them to resolve queries via social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Provide options to refer friends and family
- Provide easy quoting options
- Encourage safe practices by providing discount information
- Encourage customers to purchase policies across multiple lines of business (Auto, Home, Motorcycle and more)
- Provide real-time catastrophe updates
An insurance mobile app comes into the picture here. The growth of smart phones is hard to ignore. Mobile phones are expected to outnumber PCs worldwide by 4 to 1 in the next few years. Likewise, the mobile app market is expected to grow from $4.7 billion in 2009 to $16.6 billion in 2013. With an insurance mobile app, you place the power of self-service literally in your customers' hands. This app helps customers and agents in many ways.
- Check policy details
- Schedule payments
- Renew policy
- Request proof of insurance
- Report a loss
- Find state specific insurance rules
- Insurance claims solutions
- To get up-to-date information on company policies
- Get reminders on upcoming policy renewals
- Provide lead information to encourage new sales calls
- Improve business processes to attract more agents
- Keep in touch with your agents via video-conferencing
- Choose the best insurance coverage by comparing rates
Combined with real-time connectivity and integration with insurers’ back-end systems. Gives access to policies and the ability to make payment on premiums.
Report and track a claim. Property owners can record their inventory and submit claims through your app. This claims tool works well on a variety of smartphones.
Proof of Insurance
This application provides policy status and proof of insurance right from their smartphone to simplify customer interaction and increase agent satisfaction.
Send reminders on policy renewals and provide clear guidance to customers. This eliminates many phone inquiries to contact centers.
Locate the nearest gas station and services anytime, anywhere using GPS. This robust functionality could be a great fit for a fleet of sales people or drivers.
Want to see how much you can save on your insurance? Get quotes for various insurance policies after walking through a series of questions to find out your preferences.
You can connect directly to find agents and customer service phone numbers.
Connect with emergency services from the scene of an accident. It can be used by drivers to gather immediate and professional looking accident reports for submission to insurers.
Locate Rental Cars
This robust mobile app can help users locate a taxi or rental car nearby, in cases of an accident or when in need of roadside assistance.