We are hiring PHP Developers (3-8yrs) with Experience in any Frameworks.
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony or CakePHP.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and security relating to PHP/MySQL.
- Ability to create and consume custom SOAP and REST APIs.
- Comfortable working on the front-end and with responsive design.
- Experience writing unit tests / detailing testing procedures for your work.
- Version Control experience using Git.
- Strong documentation and communications skills.
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines.
- PHP Data Objects (PDO)
- Experience with Object-relational mapping (ORMS/eloquent) and abstract design patterns
- Experience with AngularJS / ReactJS is a must
- Familiarity with REST & CURL
- Experience with SASS/SCSS
- Foundation (or similar responsive front-end framework)
- Experience with Gulp, Bower and NPM
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Zend, CakePHP etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Building dynamic web apps using PHP, MySQL & PDO
- Leveraging REST services and other third party APIs
- Rapidly solving problems, bugs, and compatibility issues
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools as necessary
- Ensure that the developing codebase conforms to best practices with regard to coding standards, validation (both on front-end and server-side), placement and flow of business logic, etc.
angularjs, php, lamp, mongodb, java, python, oops, mysql, flask, django, react.js, node.js, laravel, zend, cakephp, symfony, html5, css3, soap, rest, curl, scss, gulp, bower, npm, sass, stack
For inquiries or additional information regarding this position, contact HR Team on 8939255093.