Digital Marketing (SEO / PPC / Google Analytics)
We are looking for candidate in our Online Marketing & Ad Operations Department for excellent skills as an "Expert in Digital Marketing". He/She should be able to brand, drive good traffic, improve search results and bring in different approach & techniques for Online Marketing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good Knowledge on SEO (On Page & Off Page), Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Adwords etc.
- Technical knowledge of SEO, including; keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimization and all off-site promotion (strategic and practical), with hands-on experience.
- Review the customer's website to understand the nature of their business.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Should be able to brand, drive good traffic, improve search results and bring in different approach & techniques for Online Marketing.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work with designers and content writer to create email creatives.
- Analyze the reports and optimize the mailer campaign to improve the performance.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple campaigns and to analyze the performance.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent command over English - written & spoken Skill Sets.
- Google Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Previous knowledge/working with Hubspot would be a plus.
- Attention to details and a good team player
For inquiries or additional information regarding this position, contact HR Team on 8939255093.