Asp.net Developer (MVC Framework)
We are hiring for Senior & Lead Developers for our Dotnet Team.
- Must have minimum of 3+yrs of experience in asp.net development following SDLC
- Must have hands on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server and Jquery.
- Must have experience in MVC Frameworks with strong understanding and knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/SQL Azure/MySQL 5.0
- Good knowledge of C# 4.0/4.5/5.0 programming.
- Experienced in debugging, analyzing code and knows how to performance tune a DB Query.
- Experience with coding patterns such as Repository and State patterns
- Additional Knowledge of IIS, Web Services, JSON and XML are added skillsets.
- Good knowledge of Optimization and Refactoring.
- Good knowledge of any SCM like SVN/Git/TFS etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Having good knowledge in all stages of SDLC involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, coding, implementation, debugging, testing, deployment and bug fixing.
- Proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies, evangelize and lead adoption throughout the teams
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance is a must have
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development best practices, application blocks, tools, etc
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative and have the zeal & energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies
- Lead coding and integration testing for modules you own. Code complex component and lead team by example.
- Decent communication in English
For inquiries or additional information regarding this position, contact HR Team on 8939255093.